Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Busy...

Hi All,

This is a quick blog, but I wanted to let you know that the site is not going away now that the trial is over. I'm in this thing now. I did eat a little cooked food today, just to remember what it was like. My dad has been on a big soup making kick, so it was some of his braised lamb shanks. It was delicious, although I have a bit of gas in my chest, which I don't care for. However for the time being, when I visit my parents, I may be inclined to eat a little bit of their food. I'm cool with this.

I have other things to talk about, like my attempt to eat a durian (there will have to be a real blog about this) and my friend from Chicago's visit to Cafe Gratitude. But right now I'm spending a good deal of time on this. The sort of thing that reminds you that some things are much, much more important than what I eat on any given day.

No comments: